Friday, February 22, 2013

The product of a lazy Friday morning.

So I'm home, and super happy for being in a land where I can walk around and just hear the dead leaves crunching below my feet and the birds chirping. Seriously, I went for a 2.5 hour walk this morning; 20 minutes of my walk involved just standing on a bridge listening to the creek below me. It was just so quiet. And I loved every minute of the silence. Actually, I would have stayed out there all day if I could, but it's freezing and I like the ability to feel my legs.

Sometimes, you really just need to get out and be by yourself out in the open to feel some sort of inner peace and know that everything is gonna work out for you in the end. I am totally a child of the outdoors. But enough about that, because I promised you all shower recliners.

Yes, that's right. Shower recliners. I came up with this idea on Wednesday, which was literally the busiest day I've ever experienced. I had class from 9 am-3:30 pm (with a 30 minute break for lunch), then had to go out for a walk, then went to a flute lesson, then finally went to go get dinner. And that's when it happened. I sat down. But I didn't just sit down anywhere; I sat down on what was the most comfortable booth I had sat in all day. Then immediately, my brain thought of showers for some weird reason. Probably because my favourite place in the world is the shower. I'm totally serious. I would vacation in my shower if I could. I'm quite a shower connoisseur  as well. There has to be the right amount of shower pressure first and foremost. Then the heat of the water must be right. After that come the little luxuries, like how many shower heads there are (like if you have a shower head and then a little hand hose type thing), and what the shower set up is. I can't stand the square shaped showers. And in addition to that, I prefer the attached bath tub, for reasons I do not understand. Maybe it's because I like the added security it gives my feet. Like, if a gun man were to break into my bathroom, at least he would shoot my feet.

Anyways, back to recliners. Last year, I was in a handicap suite in the dorm housing. I have no clue why, but I was pretty awesome. I was on the first floor, meaning I never had to wait for the stupid elevator. If I ever forgot anything, it literally took me about 30 seconds to walk back in and out again. I had a slightly bigger room, with a door that shut very nicely, and a bigger bathroom too. I wasn't a huge fan of the shower, but it wasn't the worst thing I've ever been in. It was kind of a well almost. Like, the floor slanted down into the shower, so you could put a wheelchair in there I guess. And there was one of those fold down chairs you can sit on. So I was thinking, well those are pretty awesome, because at the end of the day, I guess it would be pretty nice to sit down and take a shower, but how much better would it be if it were a recliner???

I know what you're thinking, wouldn't it get wet? Well, it probably would, since it is a recliner in a shower. You could make it out of waterproof stuff, and there don't have to be cushions inside of it, it could be like a water bed recliner. I would love something big and comfy to sit in while I'm enjoying my favourite place in the world. I'm actually tired of writing and I want a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment