Friday, March 1, 2013

The fact that Snooki is allowed to mate goes against everything I ever believed in

So, I have noticed particularly in the past couple of days, that I have seen a drastic increase in the amount of girls posting pictures of engagement rings and wedding stuff to their pinterest. My first reaction, of course, is why is everyone posting this stuff on a public website that their boyfriends can see? If there's one thing I learned actually, this kind of stuff apparently freaks men out. Not every man, but young men. Like college age men. Like, men that my friends are dating. And it's unfortunate, because I think men should be flattered that women want to spend the rest of their lives with you. I mean, evolutionarily speaking, we only accept the best. We can't just have anyone fertilising our eggs; we want someone with a lot of good qualities. So men should be flattered that we are planning our future together on our internet accounts.

So why do women my age want to be married so badly?

1. Romantic Comedies
2. It's the same as being in a relationship, except with nice jewelry involved
3. We get a day all about us. 

So really, men. Calm your tits. This is the just the basic psychology of women at work here.

I actually really wanted to talk about stupid people today, so I will do that now.

I have gotten a lot of crime alerts recently on campus, mostly peeping toms taking pictures of girls in public restrooms (which is precisely the reason why I will never use a campus bathroom ever again). This is exactly why we can't have nice things. It doesn't matter how nice an invention is, there is always some douchebag out there to ruin it for the rest of us. Man invents something as nice as the camera, sure enough, someone uses it to take pictures of peeing girls. Humans were nice enough to invent the public restrooms for us, and of  course, there are the people who pee all over the seat, take toilet paper and rip it up and throw it all over the stall, people who leave used tampons just hanging out of the trash can, and worst of all, the people who just don't fucking flush. Humans invented the concept of dance, and of course, what do we do? We invent the Harlem Shake.

There is a part of me that just wants Social Darwinism to make itself a little more apparent. But since things like Snooki can have children, I don't see that happening anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment