Monday, March 25, 2013

I don't really feel like writing, but I guess I'll do it anyway

If somebody told me that on March 25th, I would wake up to this, I would have totally called you a liar. 


I have no clue what to write about today, so I'm just going to use this picture as inspiration.

This is snow.

It's also Spring.

I have honestly never experienced this.

Okay, enough of that.

So I went ahead and looked up the name of this storm, since it actually hasn't been made a huge deal (which is surprising, given the fact that it's almost April...). The name of this storm is Virgil, which I guess makes sense. According to Wikipedia, Virgil is ranked as one of Rome's greatest poets. Poets are really complicated individuals, so I guess the name for this one makes a lot of sense. Only a deep, complicated storm would decide to hit at the end of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment